Apart from the rise in pumpkin-flavored everything and Thanksgiving around the corner, one of my favorite things about the fall season is being able to dust off my favorite boots! As I said in my previous post, I’m obsessed with comfort, which explains why boots are my favorite type of shoe. If it was fashionably acceptable, I’d even wear boots over flip flops during the hot southern months. To celebrate this new fall season and my obsession with the current “bootie” trend, I’d like to show you a few of my favorite pairs of booties from my own closet as well as those on my wish list!
Favorites from my closet:
From left to right:
4. Restricted Tan Cowboy Booties
All of these above-the-ankle booties are comfortable, versatile, and great for the upcoming fall and winter months!
Below are some of my favorite booties that are new for this fall season (and will possibly be on my Christmas list):
top left to right:
1. Rag & Bone Newbury Classic Suede Boot ($495.00)
2. Rag & Bone Miles Lace-up Ankle Boot ($550.00)
3. Tory Burch Milan Suede Heeled Bootie ($395.00)
Bottom left to right:
4. Blondo Loann Waterproof Boot ($174.95)
5. Ivanka Trump Mina Bootie ($184.95)
6. Matiko Sawyer Bootie ($241.95)