We are halfway through New York Fashion Week and I’ve rounded up 5 big takeaways from the shows so far- take a look!
- Miley is still “just bein’ Miley”
She wore nipple pasties and a tiger mask at Alexander Wang’s afterparty in Bushwick…not at all surprised here!
Images from http://nymag.com/thecut/
- Kendall Jenner is the new model “it” girl
So far, she’s rocked it out in the DVF and Tommy Hilfiger runway shows- you go girl
In Tommy Hilfiger (above)
In DVF (above)
- Opening Ceremony really utilized their creative license in their show at the Metropolitan Opera House
Instead of a usual runway show, O.C. staged a one-act play written by Jonah Hill and Spike Jonze to showcase their collection (it also featured celebs of all kinds)
- Alexander Wang reaffirmed that sexy AND sporty will continue to be a thing for the spring
5. The drama has only amplified on the runway show sets
With a 60s/70s music festival inspiration, the Tommy Hilfiger set took 4 days to prepare for the show
Photos from http://nymag.com/thecut/