The beautiful mountains on my way into Jackson Everyone who has asked me about my family vacation in Jackson Hole, Wyoming has gotten the same answer: “it was magical”. Whether the words I spoke were actually magical, or substituted with … Continue reading
Traveling is something that I hold very dear to my heart. I think that it’s something that’s meant to be done by everyone on this earth. Unfortunately, not everyone has the ability to travel as much as they would like, … Continue reading
I’m overly grateful to say that I’ve been able to travel to a lot of places around the world by the age of 21. I’m lucky that my parents share my passion for traveling and have been able to take me on such amazing trips throughout my life so far. The majority of trips that I’ve gone on with my family have been to tropical locations such as Costa Rica, Barbados, Mexico, and Anguilla or cold mountainous destinations such as Canada and Colorado. My parents were also able to support an amazing trip that I took to Norway to stay with a fellow Norwegian student as well as a life-changing caravan-style camping trip that took me across the U.S. and back for three weeks. It’s ridiculous how lucky I’ve been; especially knowing how many people there are who haven’t even been able to leave their home state. Unfortunately, traveling does have a downside because whenever I travel, the thirstier I get for another adventure. Over the past few years, this thirst has resulted in an ever-growing list of places that I would love to visit before I get too busy, can’t afford it, or get too old. Even though my list may seem quite greedy, I will always believe that traveling and experiencing different cultures is one of the most important and rewarding things a person can do in their life. I’ve provided you with my travel bucket list below, and I urge you to make one as well. Even if you think there is no chance that you’ll make it to any of your destinations, you never know when you may need a list for reference if the opportunity to travel arises.
My travel bucket list:
- Africa: I will never give up my desire to go on a safari and shark diving!
- Paris, France & Versailles, France: for everything…fashion, culture, art, Palace of Versailles, and FOOD!
- London, England: for the British accents, morning tea, to visit “Hogwarts,” fashion, and culture!
- New Zealand & Australia: for the beautiful landscape, exotic animals, and sexy accents!
- Ireland: for the Irish pubs, lush landscape, and unique architecture!
- Greek Islands: to relax and explore the BEAUTIFUL surroundings!
- Alaska: for the northern lights, dog sledding, hiking, and more exploring!
*top two photos are my own; rest of photos taken from Google Images